1.3

I had a contract with an agency as a temp for 15 days.Their payroll is processed through Giant.

Giant are doing everything they can, to avoid paying my earned wages. First, I had problems with their portal and had to create a second login. Secondly, they changed the timesheets, but did not tell me I had to enter timesheets both at Sonovate and at their portal. Then, they tell me the agency has not paid my wages (which was untrue, the Sonovate portal said everything had been paid).

After that, they are saying that they have not received the remittance (again untrue as I had the remittance from Sonovate and the agency send me the email they sent them).

Now, they are telling me that the remittance has been sent into an old e-mail account (which if they know that, means they have the remittance...) They are finding excuses to avoid paying me, and to make me request an advance and pay 35 pounds for administrative fees!They are a nightmare to deal with.

Review about: Payroll Services.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: No follow up call, Processing payroll.

Had an Experience with NY Auto Giant?

Comments